Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On Second Thought......

After much consideration & with advice from others, I’ve decided to delete my 2 previous posts. Those who know me, know I can speak w/o thinking, usually in a Sarah Silverman kind of way, but as you also know, I can ramble on aimlessly not really knowing what the hell I’m talking about. I’ve been down a road similar to this before & what I realized then was, nobody wants to hear it. People got their own shit to deal with, which I get. I don’t wanna hear about anyone else’s shit either. So rather than put my immediate personal thoughts out there for all to see, I am going to sit with my thoughts for awhile. I may or may not start another anonymous blog to keep track of my thoughts, which I may or may or may not share with you….. if you really care.

For now I will still blog here about random shit that hopefully keeps your interest, makes you laugh or just makes you say "what?" I think you like ‘My Mother’s Musings’ so I will try to keep it light hearted like that, however my mother would disagree about that being light hearted. In fact, now that she’s stumbled on to it, she’s going to “be careful from now on as to what I say.” But we’ll see about that. Something tells me she’s got a lot more where that came from.

Maybe you do like it, maybe you don’t. Don’t really care; all that matters is that I ‘think’ you like it. I may still give you little updates on my progress but not too heavy & not too personal. I’m still lookin’ out for #1 in 2011 & I still got my life resolutions that I’m workin’ on!

Happy New Year!

~groovic

No comments:

Post a Comment